What’s New At Camp Nabby?
It’s been almost 5 months since camp ended but that has not stopped us from improving and making our facilities better for next summer.
When you come for a visit this spring you might notice a few changes. Some big, some small. Here’s a rundown of latest additions to Nabby:
- Renovated kitchen in the dining room
- Renovated side stairway to the dining room
- New stairs and railings added to the row of girls’ bunks
- New wooden picket fence around mini-soccer
- New backstops on junior fields #2 and #3
- Larger cookout deck
- Renovated maintenance shed below the snack deck
- New roof on the row of girls’ bunks and junior hockey/dodgeball facility
- New fencing along the main entrance to camp
We still have plenty of work to do, but we’ve been able to squeeze in a ton of projects before losing time to the cold and snow.
We also have big plans for the spring. We can’t give away too much information, but we’ll give you a clue: aerial playground. Let that sink in for a few. We can’t wait.